Please review and accept our terms and conditions.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not be held liable if for any reason your personal information is obtained or used from third parties or other users, however we will also never purposely pass your information directly or indirectly onto any third party or other user of the site.
- When you access the RealBotics Platform, we may send one or more cookies to your computer. RealBotics may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the RealBotics website. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
- Both public and private devices are subject to RealBotics collection of data.
Purpose of Collecting Information
- We may use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major RealBotics Platform updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the RealBotics Platform. Your email address will not be given, sold, or distributed to any third party services.
- RealBotics uses all of the information we collect to understand usage trends, preferences of Users, implement improvements to the RealBotics Platform , and to create new features and functionality. We will collect data resulting from all device interactions, both public and private. Data will be private unless required by law and data will be kept anonymous for internal use.
- Payment processing will be handled by a 3rd party vendor, and all information provided will be protected by the vendor. Information collected by any 3rd party vendor, outside website or integrated service is subject to their own terms and policies. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By visiting, accessing, or using the Service you agree that you are not under the age of 14 . Any user that is below the age of 13 years should not use the Service and close the browser window immediately. If you are between the age of 13 and 18, then you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
Intellectual Property Provisions
All content provided within or via this Site is protected by various US and international copyright laws, patent laws, trademark regulations and laws, and various intellectual property laws and international treaties and agreements. No intellectual property of any nature contained within or via this Site may be copied, published, or broadcast in any way without the written permission of the content owner. The content of this Site may not be “framed” or “mirrored”. All trademarks presented on or via this Site are owned by their respective owners. You may be held legally responsible for any unauthorized use of any information, idea or service contained within the Site. We hold the right to take legal action against any party involved in such unauthorized use.
You may not engage in any conduct that is harmful to this Site, our members or visitors or their computers, personal information, or any other property. You agree not to use any foul or offensive language and agree to never promote, advertise, or display any pornographic images, words, or videos.
Links to Third Party Sites
Limitation of Liability
We are not responsible for any damages arising from your use of this Site, or any tools, functions or services that this Site provides to you, whether the cause of action be based on tort, breach of contract, or any other legal theory, including punitive, actual, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature or due to any cause of any nature. You agree to hold us harmless from any loss or harm of any nature due to your usage of this Site or any tool or service that we provide to you. You agree that you will never sue or cause this Site to be sued for any reason or any legal theory whatsoever. Should you file any lawsuit against us, you agree that damages will be limited to that precise amount of money that you have paid us for the services rendered to you. Use License: You may not modify, copy, or download the materials or services presented by the site; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RealBotics’ web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RealBotics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on RealBotics’ web site are provided "as is". RealBotics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates any and all warranties. RealBotics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RealBotics’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RealBotics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RealBotics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RealBotics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.